Below you will find resources to accompany Radical. We hope more than anything that reading this book simply points you to the Word of God, and these resources are provided to hopefully assist you in that journey.
The Bible Study
Life Bible Study is offering an 8-lesson curriculum to complement Radical. It's designed for easy group facilitation.
Radical: The Bible Study will include:
• 8 Bible study lessons which correspond to the 8 book chapters of Radical
• Challenging lessons to help believers put the book's concepts into practice
• Each lesson includes commentary, teaching plans, discussion questions, and more
• Differentiated teaching plans to meet various adult group sizes and needs
• A special teaching plan specifically for senior high school students
For more information and to get the Bible study go to Life Bible Study's web site.
For each chapter of the book, you will find resources on various texts that are mentioned in that chapter. Chapter 9 contains extensive resources for "Radical Experiment".
Ultimately, we pray that in all things God’s Spirit through God’s Word will be your authority and guide as you live out a life of radical obedience to Him.
- Secret Church – The Gospel, Possessions, and Prosperity
- The Gospel Demands Radical Giving - Luke 16:19-31
- The Gospel Demands Radical Abandonment Part 1 - Mark 10:17-31
- The Gospel Demands Radical Abandonment Part 2 - Mark 10:17-31
- Faith Risks - James 2:14-26
- Faith Sacrifices - James 2:14-26
- Faith Acts - James 2:14-26
- The Glory of a Narrow Gospel - John 14:1-6
- What Happens To People Who Never Hear About Jesus? - Romans 10:11-14
- Engage the Lost - Matthew 24:14
The following are resources to assist you with the 5 components of the Radical Experiment from chapter 9 in "Radical".
- Lifeline sermon series
- Desperate for His Spirit
- A Church Whose God Cannot Rest
- Pray Desperately (Part 1 and 2)
Read through the entire Word.
- Grapsing God's Word (Zondervan)
- How to Read the Bible for All It's Worth (Zondervan)
- Living By The Book (Moody)
- How To Study Your Bible (Harvest House)
- Holman Bible Handbook (Holman)
- New Bible Dictionary (InterVarsity Press)
- New Dictionary of Biblical Theology (InterVarsity Press)
- Introduction to the Old Testament (Zondervan)
- Introduction to the New Testament (Zondervan)
- Zondervan NIV Exhaustive Concordance (Zondervan)
- Vine's Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words (Thomas A. Nelson)
- Holman Bible Atlas (Holman)
- Logos Bible Software
- Expositors Bible Commentary (Zondervan)
- New Bible Commentary: 21st Century Edition (InterVarsity Press)
- Expositors Bible Commentary (Zondervan)
- The Bible Exposition Commentary (Chariot Victor Publishing)
Commit your life to multiplying community.
By joining the Radical Experiment we want everyone to commit to connecting to an on-going small group where they can experience spiritual community, life transformation, and intentionally join others in making disciples locally and globally. If you are not a member of a local body of believers we encourage you to find a church in your area where you can be a part of the body of Christ.
Sacrifice your money for a specific purpose.
- Money, Possessions, and Eternity by Randy Alcorn
- The Treasure Principles by Randy Alcorn
- The Law of Rewards by Randy Alcorn
- Stott on Stewardship by John Stott
- Secrets of the Generous Life by Gordon MacDonald
- Too Small To Ignore by Wes Stafford
- Fields of the Fatherless by C. Thomas Davis
- When Helping Hurts: Alleviating Poverty Without Hurting the Poor…And Ourselves by Brian Fikkert, Steve Corbett, and John Perkins
- Neither Poverty Nor Riches: A Biblical Theology of Possessions by Craig Blomberg
- Faith Works: Living What We Claim To Believe
The series that started this whole thing! Do not merely listen to the Word and so deceive yourselves; do what it says…
- Radical: What the Gospel Demands
- Covenant Giving
- Secret Church 8 - The Gospel, Possessions and Prosperity
Spend your time in another context.
A vital part of the Radical Experiment is to give 2% of our year and spend it in another context. By joining the Radical Experiment you are committing to giving 1 week to share the Gospel in another context for his glory among all nations.